Friday, November 26, 2010

I must have done something right !

Everyday i wake up and the first thing that comes to my mind is .

"ARH GAWD !! ANOTHER DAY OF HOLIDAY "

Or
"YAY ITS ANOTHER DAY OF HOLIDAY !!!"

Hmm i confuse myself sometimes .
Hmm you seem so cute when you show that puppy Dog face !! xD
Haha :P


VBS has been awesome , I never had to much Fun with Kids before !
They're so adorable , although some are a pain in the gut!
But majority of them are so cute and adorable !

There is this Small boy name Aaron Wong , he is just the most adorable boy you could ever see !! He is always so clingy to me . He never leaves me =,= . Like never !! , then there is a Nicholas Lim , Aaron's cousin , who has a big big mouth , but he is really kinda and polite .
Then Ryan Wong ! although you are hard to control but your still adorable :P .
Sharon Tiong , can be really hard to control ! She seem to very accustomed with ALL t
he boys in the camp . Hmm Sound Familiar Steph ?

The group went to julian's house for Monopoly fiesta !! xD . A group played monopoly deal and the other played Monopoly . Hmm I had no idea why , but it felt like i had a shot of adrenalin . I was Laughing like a hyena . hahaha . I literally laughed at everything single thing .
Was indeed a really crazy day . Memories came back . But i feel happy xD .

Hmm why didn't we talk like this earlier ....

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!