Monday, July 12, 2010

just my day....


This morning i watched WC . ( SPAIN WON )
Thanks to Iniesta :D


Anyway around 2.30 i woke up . (thank you for waking me up , i owe you one)
I went down to find my father sleeping and hogging the whole sofa. I had to pull a wooden chair and sit on it . How fortunate , during the first half i was wide awake and ready to shout "GOAL" at any moment . When Ramos received the cross and headed the ball towards to goal . I jumped to my feet shouting "GOAL" but my father woke up and said "he miss la". I had no idea he was even awake . xD. During half time i was hungry . Dad brought back nasi lemak packets . So i munched on them . Cutting this short , i feel asleep during extra time and woke up when the goal was scored , taking a glimpse at the tv , i feel back asleep . I woke up at 6 and i started to wonder why the game wasn't on anymore . My father then woke up and said "the game ended already la" .
So i went up stairs and sleep . Woke up around 1. Went for brunch . Came back did my work .

And just my luck ... My own Chin-up bar fell on my head causing a cut and big bruise on my head . zzz I can't think straight now ...

Your Friend : " YOUR bulldozer is so effing WoW xD haha i can't stop thinking about it . :D AND no !! i didn't get all ego and blabla .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!