Sunday, July 25, 2010

Facts about Dogs :/

I always thought that dogs can never sprain their a PAWS . Well apparently i thought wrong , turned out my Dog sprained his Paw and is now mourning with pain . Watching him is so heartbreaking . Imagine this - the dog lies down , looks at you and start making that sound ( the sound when dogs are in pain ) , and he stares and stares at you waiting for you . When i sit next to him and pet him , he stares away and start mourning again . He can't get up , i have to lift him up , he doesn't wag his tail anymore and he breaths so deeply . Omgosh i hate to see him like this . D:

I also found out there is a disease called mononucleosis and !!!! NO!! You can only get mononucleosis when you got herpes .
But the thought of having mononucleosis is scaweee D: Symptoms are Fever , sore throat , Fatigue and etc . omgosh !!! scaryyyy.

Anyway I got a really really horrible haircut !!

My cousin says i look like Puck .
My brother says i am trying to look like Taylor Lautner .
Some say i look SEXAY .
Some say i look funny .
But probably the only person who hasn't said anything yet is YOU . All you said was it need to be longer . ( this is why i am crazy for you )

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!