Friday, July 30, 2010

if my heart was a house ( awesome song ) :P

Hello my fellow aliens :D

Brother is leaving for the States very very soon , you can literally count the days with one hand D: .Hmm gonna miss him but on the other hand there are advantages too . Anyway Saturday (tmrw) is my brother's fairwell party . Rawrr ..

Hmm Tickle toes Mel :D Found out Melanie has another weak spot . Joseph and Scott were aiming Mel's toes causing her to isolate herself at one corner far from us . Or i would say very close to us ... Anyway .. Need to watch a movie . CALL ME OUT D: .

Hmm My Msn doesn't seem to be working . This is so fcked up... D: i can't log in , I have a funny feeling i got hacked or something .. THIS IS SO NOT HAPPENING TO ME ...
Ah wim bah wip , ah wim bah wip , Ah wim bah wip .. :D

Scott you FAIL AT Accounts :P haha seriously !! Even Julian gave up on you , NIGEL TOO :P ..

And for you , i meant every word .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!