Friday, July 3, 2009

The Leaving Season ?

This month is called the Leaving Season because Beatrice and Julian Gan have left the school!!!!


To my Baby Beatrice :

I will Miss you baby ,
I wont have any one else to talk to about my problems ,
I wont have someone who will update me about the things going on in the seniors ,
I promise i will sms you everyday k ,
Erh maybe not everyday , or my father might kill me.

You going to SIS ,
But you will always be my Sis ,
I will definitely miss you ,
So would the rest : Bob , Zane , Melanie , Trina , Michelle , Elise , John soo , and a lot more .

I am Proud of you :) , Study hard k .
And you better come and visit us once in a while.




To my Close Friend Julian Gan ,


The Person who has a house full of supplies beer , snacks , wine , and etc.
You Told me Last Minute , the day before you were going to leave .
How could you !!!

Who is going to plan Superb Outings ,
Who is going to do the PA System ,
and you are the only guy who doesn't give into temptation so fast.
Are you Coming back to Visit us ?
Cmon dude you have to !!!

Well all i can say is :

Study Hard dude , We are all happy for you .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!