Friday, July 24, 2009

The Joy of Having High Fever

Advantages of having High Fever-

1st - I can just lay around the house and do nothing ( YaY )

2nd- I can my grandmother's best porridge ( Yum)

3rd - I am Forced to do my work ( Yea)



Disadvantages of having High Fever -

1st - I can barely walk ( Lame)

2nd - I looked like a freaking zombie ( Eww)

3rd - I couldn't play football ( Aww)

4th - I started having a cold and a sore throat ( cough cough *)




I started having Fever on Monday , it wasn't that bad yet . On Tuesday after playing football near my house , my Fever got worse and from Fever it BE CAME ( you Guessed it ) HIGH FEVER yaaaay !!!! My Fever settled down on wednesday thank God.


The Line of the Fever -

From Kam hon to Me to My Brother and Paul


So everyone heard of Ice age right .

I am the little Dino !!!! well i not so sure which one is me haha :)
Aint i cute ???




No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!