Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I got Fooled ...

Most of you guys know that i was fooled by Julian Gan . He told me he was going to Sarawak for good and never coming back again . He told me he was going there for studies. Me being so blur , i accepted his message. I actually went through like 2 weeks believing he really did move to Sarawak cause i didn't see him for a whole week. On the next week , i spotted him on msn and was very trilled to talk to him . I asked him how was he , how was school and you know the normal questions you would ask. Then when i had to go offline , i told him to buy a airplane ticket to Kl and meet me at P.E. He said ok , i was very sure he was joking with me about the airplane ticket and i knew i was not going to see him in P.E. So i went to school , and not thinking about Julian showing up in P.E. When i stepped out of the car , i saw him at the field playing football . I was so pissed that he Fooled me !!! and i was so stupid to believe him . I was charging at him like an angry bull , and i tried to (spear him) but failed , then i wanted to blast a ball in his ( ass) but i end up kicking it to kam hon .

HAHA ..... poor Kam Hon , was so innocent , who said he was .. haha i was very happy to blast it at Kam hon ... :)

CALL ME EVIL !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!