Friday, February 20, 2009

Life.

Today (Friday 20/2/09) i was playing drums for chapel. We had our practice , Sarah had problems with the Key cause it was too high for her. Haha kinda amazed when she said that.. When the time came to play , i was cool. As usual . The first song was nice i guess, a song i never heard before. I was able to make a nice beat for it. Second song was easy , i made it so rocky by putting 16beats to it haha ROFL !. For the third song , i went very smooth i guessed , but when i wanted to do a fill i lost my count and totally messed up. I was able to recover HAHA .... SO nice , after chapel , Sarah said that she wants to plan a weekly chapel team . She wanted me to be the primary Drummer means i teacher the other drummer or play for them if they cant. HAHA SO COOL , her telling me that made me Feel SO Proud ^^ WOO HOO 

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!