Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The First Month Of 2009

Hm my First month was Challenging cause i had to get back to the studying pants again. Haiz... But one thing shocking was in Chinese New Year , I didn't get the same amount i got last year!!! But it was nice to see my wonderful cousins again. Hm and another shocking news was , Paul Tiong joined Football !!!! FOOTBALL+ PAUL TIONG = NO so good . Thats what i taught . But he was actually quite good at it.. School was Fine, many new faces i guess. My cousin Benedict Shiu tried to call us to 1u but he failed two time. I watched Bride Wars For 3 times already , Steph was trying to ask what will happen next, but i didn't say anything :P.ROFL!!! NOw its FEB !!!!!

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!