Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lamboghini



The lamboghini Gallardo LP560-4, a two door sports car. 
I was lucky enough to get the experience of being in one of those cars.

Here it is , my father's friend who is working in the lamboghini car selling business brought one of these to a car show. In the car show they had professional driver who know how to drift . 
I was with a guy called Gary , an Indian dude, totally cool.
After the event my father's friend exchanged cars with my father just to try it out . 
The car was Amazing baby ! It was So powerful ! 
We Went from 0 to 100+ in 3 seconds !!!!!
( And yea I get to sit in the First model made that came to Malaysia as a display car )
Man i am Blessed haha ^^




  
The New Lamboghini Es toque , A four door four seater , 
22-inch rims car.  Looking fine baby...

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!