Tuesday, May 3, 2011

hickery Bickery Puck :D

Gosh Quinn in Glee Season 2 .. Speechless . although she returns to the B**** she was but , man you gotta notice that she is a beauty .

Quoted from Samuel Anthony " is Kate Middleton's sister still single ? " hahaha !
Btw , even i'm curious . I don't wanna know her name because if i do i will start blogging about her :P . anyway .. I think Kate Middleton will do a great Queen when Prince William take the throne .
And news that Osama Bin Laden " that Bas**** is finally dead " gosh !! hate that piece of Crap , Because of him , american's immigration suspects everyone from muslim countries as a treat to their nation .. Hmm the 911 Incident. A really sad Story . So many lifes taken .. So many heart's crushed by the lost of their lost onces ... I'm really afraid of Death .. For myself and my Friends ... But i'm learning to tell myself , whatever it is , God When you want to take me , take me .

N besides !! Live life likes it's your last day . But be realistic la :D .

I'm 17 , i'm starting to drive around ( short distances ) and soon i'll be in college . My mom says it is Alright for me to start dating , but she gives me all the pressure and all .. It is true , what if right now .. I'm emotionally drawn to someone , but what if that day comes where it ends . It's my major year man .. it will just remind me of everything of what happened last year... I'm taking this risk because i know it's worth it . But i guess i need to know my limits . and my limit ends here .... I'm starting to realize that i'm living a fantasy in my head .. a Fantasy that needs to be contained for the time being . I use to say that i will never Date anymore until college because of the incident last year . But look at me now , i'm coming out of my shell to take a risk . RISKY one tho because it's my finally year , but i guess i have to stop myself from being too emotionally drawned .. Waoo okay i'm going to stop here before i start spilling some very Private info ..

Live starting to catch up with me .. College , working , Courtship , Marriage . Gosh all seem so scary but one heck of a journey . A journey in which i'm not ready to take but yet i'm so excited to start . So confusing ... Sometimes i stare blankly into emptiness thinking bout my future . Sometimes it's futile but sometimes its productive . I try talking to God , and it helps , but the answer comes some other way .. Ways that i don't even understand . And whats with my problem of insecurity ... SERIOUSLY >.< , i feel like slapping that crap out of me . SLAPS SLAPS ! D:

To be quite honest with you , sometimes i find my life so boring .. doing the SAME OLD things over and over again .. Its very tiring !! But i guess i just have to deal with it for another year .. I'm 17 this man guys !! and so are some of youss !:D
Some are younger , and i hope i'll be able to set a good example to you guys . Cause the last thing i want you guys to say is that " but Egbert did it before " gosh .. Reputation Destruction much . but yeah through God's help i guess i can do it . So help me to by being honest with me :).

I wanna give a big thank you hug to all who have helped me. through the hard times , through the insecure times . a few is YOU "T" haha :P , ERNIE , JIAMIN , ADRIENNE , SAMUEL MY MAN , and of course you Puppet . Puppet , you know after everything , it did change me , but sometimes i do fall back to it , but hey no one is perfect .


And sometimes , I hate being around some of my friends because their topics are Inconsequential TO THE MAX ... Seriously .. Anyway , i'm heading to bed before my eyes start to swell .. Love you guys !

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!