Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Pills

Thanks JiaMin :) , I love you !!

Its like a daily routine . Sitting down at my chair , thinking , figuring , crying and praying . It was not long ago , when something i thought would not happen again , happened .I was Careful this time . But i don't know why it happened again . I mean things ain't over . Are they ? I myself don't really know . But all i know is that my feelings have yet to change . I believe God placed me in your life all of a sudden for a purpose , But for whatever purpose i will fulfill it .

I don't get it , i was really careful this time . Wasn't I ?
I didn't rush things , did I ? One thing i've learned from all these , is that I'm a package of complex equations and whoever wants to take the challenge becomes confused . Maybe God placed this U.S trip for another Purpose , to give us sometime to think this through . Really think it through . Well God wants best for me right ? But i ain't asking much ... She was simple , organized , God-Fearing , lovable , Easy-going , hard-working , Priorities are Set in placed .

But i wonder where do i fit in ?? :/ Will you will make time for me like you said ? or has things changed ? i'm still waiting . Well what harm is there in waiting ... Not like another girl is going to POP out of no where and steal My heart away. But what if i wait too long and i get too emotionally drawn ? and thing end up the opposite with you . Garh .. Its a big headache . its a risk .. A Big risk .

I promise one thing . I'm setting my feet down here . waiting is my Choice . Anchored to the floor , Bolted to the Floor , nailed , Stappled xD , taped , glued . Everything la . you name it :) .Smile more pls , you are always not smiling when i see you ... Its really depressing for me ..

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!