Friday, September 17, 2010

Time is Ticking .

Responsibilities , Work , Priorities , Obligations , Studies , Friend , Family , Music , My Dogs , Sports . Rawrr so many thingsss ...

I realize i am getting older by the second , but i still wanna be that small boy that had a carefree life .. Looks like it ain't gonna happen . Sooner or later i will be able to drive , graduate , go to college , then Uni , then get a job , find a wife , Settle in , have a family and turn old .


I just hope i will be able Hold on to the Friends i have . You know who you are . So try to help me .

I also realize , in my whole life , i am been following people's footsteps . Maybe it is about time i stepped out .. And start making my own .. Independence seem scary . D:

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!