Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Losing Hair !

Back from the perhentian trip and it was an awesome trip indeed .


The day of departure , we waited from 9.30 to 11.30 for the bus to arrive . I soon found out our bus was a "bus tambahan" . Meaning the buses were added to meet the demand of the extra travelers . While waiting , we meet these two Chinese fokes with a really strong accent . They were heading to perhentian for their honeymoon . OOoooo :D. Sadly , no one understood them . their accent was so strong that while speaking chinese or english , it sounded like they were talking gibberish .. Well , thank God Zhi-ling was there . As Soon as the buss arrived , we saw everyone rushed into the bus , except for us . We were wondering whether it was the correct bus or not . We spent another hour asking if this was the bus to Kuala Besut and we got no answer .Somehow , things fell into place and we arrived there safely . I couldn't get any sleep in the bus. Stupid bus . I Swear never ever to take "bus tambahan" ever again ..


First day , we arrived at the beach aprox 9am ? . We saw so many Guai Low . The smell of fresh air and salt water in my nose turned me on . I was anxious to get into the water ... And once again we waited to be checked in into the hotel . While waiting Julian , Nigel , Kam Hon , and me all changed into something more comfortable . We went to the other beach which was about 10 minute walk .

Rawr , i am bored writing this blog . Maybe it is because i didn't get enough sleep xD . My phone died so many times on the island . Trying to text or call people was hell ... OH we meet this german couple : Patrick and Natalie , Patrick is working in a psychiatric center i think , and Natalie is studying to be a Geologist :S . They are walking chimneys . We went snorkeling with them .

KamHon was a baby when he saw a shark .
Me and Kam Hon got stung by jellyfish .
Nigel got sucked by a sucker fish and had sucking symptoms . He was going around saying suck my nipples la .:/

Hm Well honestly i don't miss that place . I need home . And no i am not spoilt.

Puppet is getting Earing piercings !! Finally :D !! Rawrrr

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!