Saturday, May 29, 2010

Never Gonna Be Alone


I didn't spend two years Chasing nothing .
Those two years , Was worth it .
Chasing after something my heart told me to .
It may sound Corny , but like you told me :
Nothing sounds Corny when it comes from the heart .
I know you may think that the things i say are naive .
I am still a teenager (i know) , sometimes i even find what i say naive.
But you should know , its not like i say these things to anyone.
In your head , you are thinking "that is what you say now"
But believe me , please .
The future may be against us .
And us facing the future is just like David facing the giant .
But just like David , With faith and courage .
Made it out alive .
Love won't be easy for sure .
But could we just believe in each other ?
I believe in you , How about you ? Do you ?

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!