Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day !!

Tmr Is mothers day !! . :D

Weee !!
What are you getting your mom ? Or what are you doing for your mom ?


Hmm For those who take mother's day lightly ! I got a song for you .

Christmas Shoes By NewSong .
(sorry couldn't upload the video)


Anyway , on my way home today . I was listening to Hitz.Fm and you know people could call them and wish their mom Happy Mother's Day and dedicate an song to her .
Well yeah , while listening to it , this indian dude said that he wanted to Buy his mom a Necklace and make her ruler of the world . hmm abit stupid don't you think ? but it was very sweet of him . Anyway Guess what was the song he dedicated to his mother .. 21 guns .. !! Could you believe it !! Out of all the songs he chose that song .. I pity his mother !!


Anyway , remember to wish your mom "Happy Mother's Day" . And to those who forgot !! it is tomorrow !! the 9th of May !!!

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!