Saturday, April 3, 2010

Point of No return

I lost someone very important to me .
The way we were before is no more.
Everything we had went through with each other is gone.
I was hoping for a "dream come through "
But it was naive of me to do so .
I know i did things in the past that was pure stupidity .
I am trying to keep my distance because i am afraid .
Afraid that i will make things worst.
So don't worry about me.
You Carry on with your own life and rest assured that i will be fine .
I have found someone else .
And thats a another reason why i am backing off .
I've never realize that we were not meant to be .
What people say is true ( love blinds us ) .
I am torn to tell you i love you .

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!