Monday, April 5, 2010

Coming back to life

I am coming back to life .

No more Emo moments .

Screw those times , cause now i know i will be alright no matter what happens to me .

It is times like these , that you discover you true friends ,

Friends that you can trust in , those who you can tell anything to .

I love you guys .. I will always treasure you all till the day i die .

And even in heaven , i will find you ! And we will still be friends .

And is it these moments that will build you up.

So when you kid next time is going through this moments .

You will be well prepared ..

So Yeah FUCK IT .

From this moment onward , i will live my life to extreme

Nothing will stop me , nothing will hinder me .

Haha xD !!

I actually feel awesome .. Alright .... !

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!