Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Who am I?


Have you ever wondered who are you that God died for you !
Are we doing the things that God wants us to be doing .
Well honestly speaking , i think i am not .. I am living my life not in accordance with God .
I am living it as i please , watching this move made me cry like never before , and watching a slight clip of it made me cry too .. Well it ain't easy for me to live a righteous life !! so don't judge me .



Or have you ever wondered what's the purpose for your existence .
Do we each have a special task to do ?
Do we each have a special duty on earth as a child of God .
What are we going to do in the future , are we going to sit infront of the computer playing computer games for the rest of our life . Are you going to become a professional footballer , professional basketballer , a famous celebrity , a police , a fireman , a Lawyer , a professional musician , a Business man/woman . Well thats is just something that we have to decide on our own . My mom told me , i am a big boy now and sooner or later i will be making decisions in my life that will change my entire life style , may it be your career , your helpmate . (ok maybe don't think that far yet ) , our future education and bla bla ..




Many things dawns on me time to time ,
Will i ever make it in life ?
Will i grow up being someone who lives his life in accordance with God .
Will i grow up being happy at how i lived my life .
Will i grow up being Satisfied about the choices i have done in my life
Will i grow up Being HAPPY !! ABOUT LIFE !!


All these questions ....
Some people say Live it to the fullest ( no doubt that i agree with them)
But a line should always be drawn . We should always have fun yea , of course !! , but there is also our future which we have to worry about !! Sadly Life ain't all fun and games .. Life is more of torture and it is full of stressful experiences . That doesn't mean we won't have fun when we are all grown up . It just means that we will be so occupied with all our careers that we don't realize that our social life is gone . Well all i can say for myself , is i will commit this upon the Lord .


After reading this i am sure you will stirred up toooo , so take a moment and think .
Think about your future
Think about the fun your having now
Think about all the friends you have
Think about the friend and the fun you will miss when you grow up
Think about your life !!

My advise is !!!
Commit it onto the Lord , well i will be kinda hypocritical by saying that cause although i have already committed it to the Lord , I am still worried , Well that is just between me and God .


Hmm I gonna go to sleep now before i start giving a whole sermon ...

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!