Monday, March 22, 2010

Illy , Mutthu and Butthu !!!














OUR OUTING!!!

Illy as Weili Chan
Mutthu as Scott Tie
Butthu as Muah !! :)





Who is that !!! Some one is hiding !!


Well if you guessed Illy , you are correct xD
As you can see from the following photos , Mutthu and Illy was pillow fighting ...



Aww Poor Illy :(














I bet Illy was beggin for mercy !! :D





Arhhh ! Dragon Ball Mutthu !!!
Beware of his Rage !!


Mutthu : Butthu and Illy ! Beware !!!

Butthu and Illy : Beware of what ? your Clay ?









Mutthu : ewww wats that !!!

Butthu : shit ??

Mutthu : no no that person !!

Butthu : paparazzi !!
*starts dancing paparazzi*

Illy : Hey !! i am awesome kay :P






Illy : look Twins !!! Same Shirt , Same pants :O !!!!

Butthu : * turns around and says * Hey i am not Mutthu's brother kay!! I am too handsome !!

Mutthu : Please it is me !!! I am the handsome one :P

Illy : Please la !! The one holding the camera is the good looking one , So shh !!





Butthu : Ouch ! who slapped me :(

Illy : A Ghost did !!












Aww isn't it the Cute illy :)

Hmm Cute ?? Am i being too kind ?

:D











Mutthu : *with a indian slang*
Okay young lady !! enough playing around , time to go back and Cook .

Illy : No !! dont eat mee i ain't juicy !!













Mutthu : Monkey Man !!! ARRGGH BEWARE ROAR !!

Butthu : * sneaks behind Mutthu and getting ready to blast his ass to kingdom come *

Mutthu : No !!!! Not my Asss NOO!!!!

Butthu : Aiyak ! i miss !















Illy : Hello !! i am SquidWard :)

XD sorry weili !! i know you are gonna kill me !!

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!