Sunday, August 30, 2009

Same Old Same Old

Holidays , i have nothing to say . Sometimes i love you , but sometimes i hate you .
This week , every afternoon i have been in the park trying to master a football kick .
Well i still haven't mastered it yet . My leg is Sore like crap , my Abs hurt from ( not sit-ups) it hurts from the ball that my brother dropped while i was doing my daily sit-ups.
Yesterday while playing football , i was really stressed cause i didn't score a goal.!! Man so anoying , this new kid , indian boy , Man i hate him . He Runs like a little Mice running for its life .

I am now waiting patiently in my room , listening to David Archuleta -you can , my air-con is being repaired . I am just staring at the dude , and he is staring at me , and i am staring back .

I dunno why but i love some of Miley Cyrus songs . :)

I am missing my friends , i wanna go back to school !!!

I am Missing My SRI KDU peeps :( , call me out pls !!!!!



Yesterday i was finishing my tuition homework ( addmath ) , i was staring at the question and trying to figure what the heck the question wanted me to do with the equation . After like 4 min, i realized i have already calculated the answer out . Omgosh !zzz

I am going to give up Gaming !!! ( as if)
I am giving up Maple , Dota
I am not giving up Cs and Cod4 :P



Whoever wants my account tell me , ( go dream ) zzz



MERDEKA !!!! WOO HOO MERDEKA !!! zzz

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!