Monday, August 3, 2009

1234

There is only one way two say , those three word four you :)

I LOVE YOU


Haha , this message is TO ALL

To : My brother , my mother , my father , my grandmother , my aunties , my uncles , my cousins , My nephews , my Nieces , John soo , Bernard , Elise , Julian Gan , Zane , Kay Jen , Karlynn , Stephanie Tiong , Beatrice , Melanie , Trina , Summer , Hannah , Aaron , Brandon , Chris Cheong , Lisa , Poh yi , Melissa Chia , Dorothy , Kelvin Kwan , Michelle , Julian B , Paul , Ernest, Samuel , Adrienne , Nicola , Stephanie Loke , Agnes , Fei Yan , Derrick , Darren Ong , Dagan , Tabitha , Nick Kwek , Nick Fong , Melissa Fong , and Etc ( cant think of anymore names)


Say you Love me back !!!!!
Just Leave it on the chat box
If i miss your name , tell me :)


No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!