Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SHoGUN! and other things :)

OMGOSH !!!!! Shogun was like totally awesome , i think we ate 2 salmon fishes !
I was looking for Japanese Mayo , but i could find it . Instead i got The normal Mayo. Ewww so disgusting... I took a lot of Ebikko :) awesome eggs. Me , bob , Michelle , John , Beatrice , Jireh and Joanna all went to Shogun. Bob was taking all the roles , Beatrice was taking all the Unagi , Jireh and me were taking everything , haha . Michelle was very picky , she doesn't like Raw Salmon !! OMGOSH !! ... that's the best of all. SuSu was like starring and the sushi for a few moments and then he will put it in his mouth. Bea and Jireh including me wanted to have SAKE!!! but we didn't in the end , cause it was expensive and Jireh is driving. The tempura was the only food in my head the whole day , man i love it . Desert was awesome , i had ice-cream which wasn't very nice , it was like too dry already.. it is like ICE... Mouchi was the best desert apart from the chocolate covered cheese cake Yumm !!!! lol . man ..


We also watched terminator today , Bea said it was boring , i thought it was good . Alot of action, but some parts were abit confusing.

Steph was like calling me and smsing me , asking me where are you now . Sadly she didn't meet up with us . We were in our movie when she finished her movie. Why did you go back to fast Steph ? :S WHY??

Beatrice phone was ringing the whole day ! The fast and furious 4 theme song , it also rang in the movie . Everyone was staring at her . She started to like hide in her seat. haha



THERE IS A ORBING TRIP THIS COMING SATURDAY!!!!! TELL ME IF YOU WANNA COME ALONG WITH ME AND MY DG :)

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!