Friday, June 12, 2009

As Holidays End

Holidays , holidays , holidays.
If only i wish there was no such thing as education.
Sadly enough there is such a thing.
Although the precious time of holidays are drifting away.
Better things are installed for me in the future.
A few things bother me ,
How fast will i be able to go on my work ?
I not sure how fast myself either.
There are going to be alot of new changes in school.
It won't be the same no more.
Reason is because , Steph is going to seniors , Julian Beateau and Dorothy are coming to our class and School rules will be even more harsh.



Lets talk about my holidays,

Holidays were boring i guess , although i went to 1u alot of times. I was forced to do my LPT due to some reason which are not meant to be spoken of. In the beginning of the holidays , things were normal i guess. Afew of us went to 1u to hang out ,and we had a rocking time watchin Terminator Salvation and Night of the Museum 2. I recalled watching Night of the Museum 4 times the holidays. The weird thing is i ain't bored at it. Some parts still gave me the laughs , some parts were just expected due to the fact i watched it before. Towards the ending of the First week of holiday , i went to Steph's music house open-day . I was eager to see Steph play but only Paul did . Paul was awesome with the Saxophone , no doubt. We had lunch , and weird enough i saw Bob , and the football team . I was supposed to follow them to play footsul which was actually quite near Steph's music school . I turned down my football team just to see you play PAUL!!!!! My football team started to ignore me to make me feel guilty but it didn't work.

Haha the Fun begins on the Second Week of holidays. The beginning wasn't actually very interesting , But toward the ending was the time i had the fun during the long holiday . The football team , basketball team , and netball team , gathered in Shogun to have our celebration dinner . It was actually a disaster , the place was very exp but to me it was ok , to some people it was terribly expensive and half of the whole group went somewhere else to eat . Even though it was like i guess around 20++ of us eating , the bill was around 1k++ . OMGOSH.... I can get a new Football Boots and a New Ball with that Amount.

I was able to meet up with Deepend again , my Indian Brother . He said something to me that shocked everyone. He taught i was with steph , i said nooooooo. He said , don't lie man i saw the message !!. I was thinking to myself what message??? Everyone was staring at me wondering what message i sent to steph. Then he finally said , there the message on Facebook , : OMGOSH STEPH IS GOING TO SENIORS > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . Haha he taught just because of that message he taught i was with steph XD... Everyone started to laugh at him , and i started to stare into his eyes then into my own imagination.

Man school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO ALL MY FRIENDS TAKING PMR THIS YEAR > GOOD LUCK CAUSE , IT IS COMING BABY . NO WAY YOU CAN AVOID IT HAHA. :) GOOD LUCK DUDES. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST . STUDY HARD , MAKE YOUR PARENTS PROUD :p

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!