Sunday, August 15, 2010

Safe and Sound

Premier league 2011 has started :D Wooo hoo ..

Anyway i haven't been blogging lately , sorry . just too busy with other stuff . Anyway i just found out alot of things i didn't know about myself this week ..

My father got discharged :D yippy >.< , but i have to do things in the house that i could never ever imagine .

Waoh .. i just realize i have nothing to blog about ... D:
This sucks ...

oooo !!! Drops of Jupiter - I CAN FINALLY REACH THE HIGH PARTS :D ... Hmm on August 21 , five boys + my youth group and the form onces are performing . The five boys are doing a solo :D , Weee 5 verse , each boy talking one . Me and ernie are taking the Last two verses that goes one key higher .. Well , for my parents anything ...

Scott finally accomplished 100pages in 2 days :D !! good job Scott . I don't know i just cant seem to jog anymore .. maybe its because of my lack of sleep :/ . I seem weaker now adays .. I gained 3 kg .. and that is just terrible news ..

Boring all me D: .. i am going to stop blogging for now ..

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!