Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FRAZIER !!!

Wooo , Fraizer !!! Wat a boring place right ??
Not ... only to you guys .
I went people who made it an awesome experience.

I Stayed in the Methodist Bunglo .
My family + Derrick leong's family + Timothy Thai family + Darren Ong Family + Aunty Lisa family went for the wonderfull trip.

On the day we departed from my house , we went to ss2 to makan . We then made our journey to KBB , where we were supposed to meet the others before me depart for fraizer hill. My father drove very fast and we got there 30 minutes before the others. I was busy playing "Tower Wars" on my phone . When they arrived we immediately took off . We then waited at the "GAP" entrance.
We waited there for like a very long 40 minutes . All the parents were talking , and the youth (GUYS) were looking for a place to GO PEEPEE. The rest house was closed , so we were forced to either hold it till fraizer hill or pee at the tree. Peeing at the trees , this indian dude was stalking us ( GAY !!!) . After i was done releasing everything , he said , Dun kill the plants arh !

I was like wtf ??? PERV .... When the "GAP" opened we rushed up . Not to Mention my father was like Tailgating every person infront of us . I was Busy laughing my ass off . My brother , as usual , was car sick .. When we reached the " So called hotel " , we got ready to eat our lunch which we brought from home . The manager said NO !!! CANNOT EAT HERE , YOU ONLY CAN EAT OUR FOOD ..... What la these people ...

The Both nights we went Hunting for Wild Boars !! ( SO MUCH FUN MAN !!)
An awesome experience , sitting over there waiting patiently , hearing the sound of the wind , nature's creatures and wind charms . The only thing that made it difficult for me was , we had to wake up at 1am in the morning and go hunt for it. This was my first time going for such an experience , it was very fun. Although we could not even say a word and talk to each other , it was like camping under the night sky , enjoying nature's beauty . When we were in the car , we saw a wild boar running across the road . It was Huge !!! and FAST!!!

When we were going home , going down the GAP , my brother got car sick again AND VOMITED !! :S EWWWWWWW

No comments:

Welcome To my Blog

Helllo my dear friends :P enjoy

Ferrari Rules!

Ferrari Rules!